- Knowledge Base
- How to use Precoro
How to use Precoro
How to Edit an Invoice after It Was Approved
An approved Invoice is an important procurement document in terms of the company’s procurement history. If an Invoice contains an error or notes from the Supplier, you can correct it or read the Supplier’s notes.
- Find the Invoice and press the Revise button.
- While revising the Invoice, you can edit, add, or delete
- Chart of Accounts, Departments, Projects
- Invoice Due Date, Invoice Issue Date
- Legal Entity, Payment Terms, and Contract
Revision can be done by either the Invoice’s Initiator or Approver.
Please note the following:
- If no changes were made during the revision, the document will not be sent for approval again.
- Changes of Items Custom Fields will not trigger the re-approval of the document if the Budget or Budget Line remain the same.
- Changes of Items Custom Fields will not trigger the re-approval if the document’s budget does not include any Items Custom Fields.