How to use Precoro
Ways to Use Precoro
What is Punch-In and How Does It Work with Amazon and Precoro?
Amazon Punchin is a similar function to Punchout.
The Primary Purpose of Punch-In
- Reduced manual entry of the PO.
- Prevention of unapproved spendings on Amazon.
- Elimination of undefined Invoices that your accounting team receives and should pay with no approval.
How Does It Work?
Differences between Punch-In and Punchout
- With Punch-in, your shopping experience starts from Amazon and your shopping cart*.
*In Punchout, you need to log in to the e-procurement system, and then you are redirected to Amazon to be able to fill your shopping cart.
- Amazon Punch-in reserves your prices and quantities in stock for seven days. Therefore, there are no changes in price if your PO is approved within seven days.