- Changes to selecting Products Custom Field options for documents
- An editing page for Receipts was added
- The ‘Type’ column was added to the Purchase Orders list page
- ‘Product type’ filter in Catalog
- More updates for Custom Reports
Changes to selecting Products Custom Field options for documents
While adding items to a document, you'll be able to select only those Products Custom Fields (COA, Ledger Accounts, e.g.) options included in the selected Budget.
Naturally, this works only with Budgets that include Product Custom Fields.
By way of example:
We have a budget styled “September 2021” with the following budget lines:
- Office Expenses. This budget line includes the following Product Custom Fields options:
- Office Supplies
- Subscriptions. This budget line includes the following Product Custom Fields options:
- Purchases & Travel. This budget line includes the following Product Custom Fields options:
Then we create a PO with a Budget for “September 2021 Office Expenses”. Only 'Meals', 'Office Supplies', and 'Rent' Products Custom Field options will be available for selection when we add items to this PO.
The Receipt editing page was added
With a view toward improving the document's pages for greater ease of use, we added a Receipts editing page.
How it works: You can see the Edit Receipt button on the Receipt page. The editing page is displayed as a pop-up window, where you're able to edit your document:
The ‘Type’ column was added to the Purchase Orders list page
Now you can see the document type right from the Purchase Orders list.
We also added this column on the Select a PO for the new Invoice page:
'Product type' filter in Catalog
This update should help you search items more effectively because now, you can filter items by Product type in the Catalog.
This filter was also added on the screen for selecting items in documents (Purchase Requisitions, Requests for Proposals, Purchase Orders, and Invoices):
More updates for Custom Reports
- We removed abbreviations in column names. For example, POs Create Date → Purchase Order Create Date.
- Some column names should be more explicit now. Examples:
- Item Gross Total → Item Gross Total, document currency
- Item Total, company currency → Item Net Total, company currency
New columns were added:
Custom Purchase Order report:
Item Gross Total, company currency
- Tax Sum, company currency
Purchase Order Net Total, company currency
Available in Budget.
Custom Purchase Requisition report:
- Item Total, company currency.
Custom Invoice report:
- Invoice Net Total, company currency
- Invoice Tax Sum, company currency
- Available in Budget.
Custom Credit Note report:
- Credit Note Net Total, company currency
- Tax Sum, company currency.