- Update in PDF/XLSX documents columns printing out
- Documents Custom Fields can be hidden on document lists
- The document status "pending confirmation" will be changed to "matching"
- Fixes in Custom Purchase Order report data sources for Blanket Purchase Orders
- New design of Add/Edit Location pages
Update in PDF/XLSX documents columns printing out
We continue updating all our printed document templates to make them more usable, clear, structured, fine-looking, and harmonized. Here is what we have prepared for this release:
SKU, Unit, Products Custom Fields columns won't be printed out in PDF/XLSX documents if they are empty for all items
Additional printing settings for Product's Custom Fields of Select type
For Products Custom Fields of Select type, you can manage which columns - Code, Name, or both - will be printed in the item table of PDF/XLSX documents*:
- Print code in Excel & PDF documents
- Print name in Excel & PDF documents
To access these settings, please, go to Configuration → Products Custom Fields, and press the Edit button of the selected PCF:
*Previously, when you ticked Print in Excel & PDF documents, both columns (Code and Name) were printed out
Documents Custom Fields can be hidden on document lists
The new setting enables to set of which Documents Custom Fields will be displayed on pages with document lists*.
To access this setting, please, go to Configuration → Documents Custom Fields, and press the Edit button of the selected DCF. Then, tick/untick "Display in the lists of documents."
*These changes won't affect the current logic of DCF's display on the document page or in pdf/xlsx formats.
The document status "pending confirmation" will be changed to "matching"
Purchase Order and related Invoices will receive the status of "matching" instead of "pending confirmation" when documents have some discrepancies, which the PO issuer should approve.
Fixes in Custom Purchase Order report data sources for Blanket Purchase Orders
There are new columns available to be included in the Custom PO report:
- Blanket Purchase Order Start Date
- Blanket Purchase Order End Date.