- Extended rounding
- The process for inviting a supplier to the Supplier Portal has been improved
- Backup Approver functionality — some improvements were made
Some more rounding options were added to Precoro to improve your experience.
This function was moved to the Currency section in Basic Settings. Every currency can have its rounding settings.
The following functions were added:
- Rounding to an integer number (you need to select rounding to 0 decimal digits)
- Rounding to the upper, lower, or nearest number
Please note: Rounding settings work for document amounts (in the document and company currency).
The process for inviting a supplier to the Supplier Portal has been improved
Firstly, you need to ask your CSM to activate the invitation feature.
Due to this release, you can send an invitation to the Supplier Portal directly from the Precoro interface.
How it works:
- You need to complete the invitation form:
- Select the supplier and email
- Enter the First Name and the Last Name
- After the confirmation, the invitation will be sent to the selected email
- The Supplier will need to register as a usual user. After registration, he will get access to the Supplier Portal.
Backup Approver functionality — some improvements were made
We continue to work on the Backup Approvers functionality to improve the user experience.
Stay tuned for updates in our future releases.