- Change Location in Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Warehouse Requests, Invoices, and Supplier in Purchase Orders and Invoices
- The Approval date is now displayed in the documents
- Items with zero stock balance in the Update Stock Balance template
Change Location in PR, PO, WR, Invoice & Change Supplier in PO, Invoice
With the latest update, it is now possible to change Location in Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, Warehouse Requests, Invoices, and Suppliers in Purchase Orders and Invoices.
Let's take a look at how to change the location in the approved Purchase Order:
- You can change a Document’s Supplier or Location only when the Document status is either “open” or “in revision.”
- You can't edit a Supplier in Purchase Order if there are any related Invoices or Credit Notes to the respective Document. To make such a change, you should first cancel the Invoice or Credit Note, then change the Supplier in the Purchase Order and create a new Invoice with the new Supplier. The same principle applies to changing a Supplier in Invoices created from Purchase Orders.
- Only those Suppliers with the same currency as activated within the Document will be available for selection.
- If you replace one Supplier in the Purchase Order with a new Supplier — the original Supplier will be notified of the change via email if the original Supplier had previously been sent a Purchase Order.
The Approval date is now displayed in the Documents
The Approval Date will appear in the Document status once final approval of the Document is made.
Items with zero stock balance in the Update Stock Balance template
Items with zero stock balance are displayed in the Update Stock Balance template now: