- Knowledge Base
- How to use Precoro
- Purchase orders
How to use Precoro
Purchase Order Printing Configurations
Depending on your company’s requirements, you can customize the following information in your Purchase Order PDF and XLSX files:
- Legal Entity’s payment details
- Supplier’s payment details
- Show or hide the Authorized by and signature area. It shows your teammates who have approved the Purchase Order. If you have created the PO and automatically approved it, you will be printed in the Order as the purchaser.
- Allow downloading the Purchase Order while approving (e.g., when the PO status is Pending)
- Chow contacts from Requisitions either horizontally or vertically (this type of visual is available when the Purchase Order contains Requisitions)
These configurations are applied only to Purchase Orders in PDF and XLSX files.
To edit the Purchase Order Printing Configurations, go to Configurations → Basic Settings → Purchase Order → Purchase Order Printing Configurations.