TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why do I see an error when updating Suppliers?
- What would be the posting period for the Invoices/Orders if, for example, the Issue date in Precoro was in April, but the document was approved and sent to NetSuite in May?
- How can I find available permissions for the integration role?
- How can I check available Classes / Locations / Departments for the Subsidiary?
- What happens if I edit Accounts or add a new one in NetSuite?
- How can I delete integrated options (Chart of Accounts / Classes / Projects)?
- Can I add an integrated supplier to the Supplier Portal?
- How does the timezone in my Precoro and NetSuite accounts affect the document date?
- Please, enable the Allow Expenses on Purchases feature.
Why do I see an error when updating Suppliers?
When updating suppliers, ensure that your Precoro date format is identical to the one set in NetSuite.
If the date formats in both systems are different you may experience the following error, when updating objects on the Integration page: Invalid search query. Detailed unprocessed description follows. Search error occurred: Invalid or unsupported search.
What would be the posting period for the Invoices/Orders if, for example, the Issue date in Precoro was in April, but the document was approved and sent to NetSuite in May?
The posting period of the Invoice/Order would be in April, according to the Issue date in Precoro.
If the posting period is closed in NetSuite, the Invoice will not be posted, and Precoro will return an error message.
However, if the posting period is closed, but you have allowed the transaction date outside the posting period in Accounting Preferences in NetSuite then the document will be sent to NetSuite and the posting period will correspond with the selected settings.
How can I find available permissions for the integration role?
First, you need to figure out what role was applied for the integration. Then you can check its permissions.
- Navigate to Setup —> User/Roles —> Access Tokens.
- On the list, find Precoro integration and the role applied to this integration.
- Find the Manage Roles page. Use the search bar or go to Setup —> User/Roles —> Manage Roles and click on the searched role.
- Open all tabs under the Permissions and check if permissions are applied to this role.
- You can add any roles by clicking the Edit.
How can I check available Classes / Locations / Departments for a Subsidiary?
Find the appropriate list and see if there are any available options for the Subsidiary.
- Navigate to Setup —> Company —> Locations (or other list):
What happens if I edit Accounts or add a new account in NetSuite?
After setting the integration, you can import new accounts or update already integrated Accounts.
- The Update button will only update integrated Accounts. So if you have some changes in, for example, Accounts names in NetSuite, press the Update button to display these changes in Precoro.
- The Import button imports deleted and new Accounts. So if you added a new Account in NetSuite, press the Import button to display it in Precoro.
Deleted Accounts will be added to Precoro after importing. You can delete them manually.
How can I delete integrated options (Chart of Accounts / Classes / Projects)?
You can delete integrated options you do not need for your procurement process. Just click the Delete button near the chosen option on the Edit Custom Field page.
Can I add an integrated supplier to the Supplier Portal?
You can use the Supplier Portal if your company is integrated with NetSuite. Suppliers from NetSuite can be matched with suppliers from the Supplier Portal.
Please note: You cannot change the Supplier’s Company Name, Phone, Tax Payer Number, Account Number, and Address fields in Precoro if they are integrated with NetSuite — we take all data from there.
Invoices created in the Supplier Portal will be sent to NetSuite after your confirmation.
How does the time zone in my Precoro and NetSuite accounts affect the document?
The document date in Precoro will not coincide with the document date in NetSuite if the time zones in both accounts are different. These discrepancies in the time zones can cause problems during data updates.
Please set up the same time zones in Precoro and NetSuite when setting up an integration to avoid discrepancies.
Please enable the Allow Expenses on Purchases feature.
- Go to Setup —> Accounting —> Preferences —> Accounting Preferences —> open the Order Management tab.
- Scroll down to the Purchasing section —> mark the Allow Expenses on Purchases checkbox as active.
Invalid search query. The detailed unprocessed description follows. Your current role does not have permission to perform this action. Setting up NetSuite integration.
How to fix this problem:
- Go to Setup —> Manage Users —> User/Roles —> Manage Roles —> select a role that should be used for your Precoro-NetSuite integration* and open to edit.
*You can see this role on the Access Token page.
- Add the role “SUITEANALYTICS WORKBOOK” under the Permissions —> Reports tab and click Save.
Now, you can try Precoro-NetSuite integration again.
What happens if you delete an item from a PO in Precoro but that item has already been received in NetSuite?
In case you have created a Purchase Order in Precoro and deleted items from that document, you will not be able to send it to NetSuite and make an update there if those items you deleted have already been received in NetSuite (Receipts have been created for them).
To be able to send the document update from Precoro, first, you must delete the corresponding items in the related Receipts in NetSuite.