An Item Bundle is a feature that allows you to create a set of goods to purchase regularly as one bundle.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Create Item Bundles
- Using Bundle Items when Creating Documents
- Managing and Editing Bundles
Benefits of setting up the Item Bundles
You can utilize this function if you frequently do the following:
- Purchase spare parts for manufacturing or other needs.
- Have a constant set of goods that are ordered for specific events.
Using bundles will be useful in case you wish to:
- Reduce the time spent on creating Purchase Orders.
- Eliminate any mistakes when calculating the number of items to be purchased.
How to Create Item Bundles
Open the Configuration in the left-side menu, go to Basic Settings, and activate the Item Bundles in the Items tab:
2. Create a new Bundle
2. Click on the Add Bundle button.
3. Enter the Name of the Bundle.
4. Click on the green checkmark to save the new Bundle.
3. Add Items to the Bundle
2. Choose the items you wish to add to the Bundle.
3. Click on Edit.
4. Add the Item to the Bundle, and save the changes.
Using Bundle Items when Creating Documents
You can use Bundles when creating the following documents:
- Warehouse Requests
- Purchase Requisitions
Please note that to add a Bundle to a document, you should use the Add Item option, which allows you to select only Inventory types of items.
Managing and Editing Bundles
In the Item Bundles tab, click on the Edit button to apply changes to the following fields:
- Name of the Bundle.
- Default ordered quantity.
When adding items to documents, the Default ordered quantity will be applied automatically.
To deactivate a Bundle, untick the Active box and press the green checkmark to apply changes:
Removing Items from a Bundle
1. Open the Item Management tab.
2. Choose the Item you wish to remove and open it in the editing mode.
3. Uncheck the Bundle and save the changes.