Some email services may block emails to protect you from unwanted or malicious emails like phishing, scams, and spam. In this case, they are mistaking your wanted emails for the unwanted ones.
- Check your email address in Precoro (if it is correct/valid).
- Check the spam folder for emails from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ask your IT or technical team to check the firewall settings — email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org emails can be blocked there.
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org emails to the safe sender list or contact list.
How to add email to a safe-sender list (Gmail):
1. The first way to unblock our email is to add Precoro to your Contacts. To do this, please go through the following steps:
- On your computer, go to your Contacts.
- In the top left corner, select Create contact.
- Enter the contact’s information, including the email@example.com email address.
- Select Save in the bottom right corner.
- Repeat for firstname.lastname@example.org if needed.
2. You can also create a filter rule to keep the desired email out of spam:
- Open the Gmail website from your computer.
- In the search box at the top, select the Down arrow.
- In the From field, enter the email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org email addresses.
- At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter.
- Select Never send it to Spam.
- Click Create filter.
How to Add email to Your Safe Sender List (Outlook.com)
How to add emails to your safe sender list:
- Open your Safe Senders settings.
- Under Safe senders and domains, enter the email@example.com email address or precoro.com domain, and select Add.
- To add a mailing list to your safe senders, enter the mailing list under Safe mailing lists and select Add.
- Select Save.
If you are still facing some issues after these steps, contact our support team in chat or via firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach out to your Customer Success Manager.