Once you receive an invitation email, you should accept the invitation and register in the Suppliers Portal.
After completing the registration, you can set up your profile and use the Suppliers Portal. You can start by setting up the Configurations or skip right to the Purchase Orders/Invoices management.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to Set Up Your Supplier Profile
To manage General Information about your business and the Basic Configuration of your account, go to Supplier Settings → Basic Settings. Here, you can provide/edit your primary business and banking information, as well as other essential data and attachments (e.g., Bank statement, W-9 Form, tax documents, etc.).
Please note: This data will be available to the company's business account users in Precoro, who invited you to the Suppliers Portal.
Some data in General Information will be prefilled by your business partner, who invited you to the Precoro Suppliers Portal. You can edit this information if needed and fill out other fields manually.
How to Add a New User to the Suppliers Portal
If you need to add a new user to the Suppliers Portal, follow these steps:
1. Open the User Management page.
2. Click Invite User, fill out all the required info, and press Create.
How to Add Items Catalog to the Suppliers Portal
First, you need to create Item categories:
1. Go to the Companies Categories page → and click Add Category. Enter the name and save. Now you can add items to this category.
3. In the Category, select the category you need and download the price list to upload the items. Fill out the data, save the file, and upload it to Precoro.
For successful uploading, please make sure the following is correct: column order and titles, there should be no formulas, and the file format should be XLSX.
How to Update a Currently Active Items Catalog in the Suppliers Portal
If you need to change an item’s details, modify prices, etc., hit the Edit button, make the changes, and save them.
You can do that on the Item Management page.
To edit many items in bulk, please follow these steps:
2. In the Category, select the category you need or click on the Export Price List button. Enter the data, save the file, and upload it to Precoro.
Note: For successful uploading, make sure the following is correct: column order and titles, there should be no formulas, the file format should be XLSX, and in "Hidden" cell should contain 0 for visible items.
How to Invoice a Company-Customer for a Purchase Order
When a customer sends you a Purchase Order, you need to Invoice them.
Notifications about new orders are sent to your email.
To create an Invoice, follow the steps below:
2. Click Create Invoice and edit the list of items, if necessary.
3. Add your PDF/XLSX version of the Invoice via the Add Attachments button.
4. You can communicate with the client or add any information using the Add Comment button.
5. Review and Confirm the Invoice. Now, the Invoice is sent to the customer.
If you made any edits to the Invoice and/or it differs from the original purchase order, you will see that your Invoice has the status Matching, which means that the customer will need to confirm these changes.
How to Track the Invoices
You can track the Invoice status in the top right corner of the Invoice page.
If your customer approves the changes, the status will change to Approved.
Once the Invoice is approved, you will receive a notification by email.
If the customer rejects the changes, the status will change to Rejected.
If the customer wants you to adjust your Invoice, they can send it for your revision.