TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Apply Filters
- How to Save Filters
- How to Reset Filters
- How to Edit and Delete Saved Filters
- Multi-Select Filters
- Filter the Documents by the Items/Documents Custom Fields
To expedite and optimize searches in Precoro, you can utilize filters.
The filters could be applied to search through any documents: Warehouse Requests, Purchase Requisitions, Requests for Proposals, Purchase Orders, Invoices, and Receipts.
How to Apply Filters
On the necessary documents page, press the Filters button and select the required parameters in the pop-up screen. At the bottom of the pop-up, there are three fast actions available:
- Filter results — applies the selected filtering parameters.
- Save current filter — allows saving the selected filtering instantly.
- Reset all filters — resets the selected filtering parameters.
After the filtering, you can use the instant Save and Reset options on the top panel:
Save Filter — allows you to instantly save the filtered results without going to another page.
Reset all — resets both the search query and selected filtering parameters.
These two options on the top panel are only available after you have set the filtering.
How to Save Filters
To accelerate the working process, you can save and use the filtering parameters whenever needed.
You can save filters by employing the following options:
- Immediately in the pop-up, by clicking the Save current filter button.
On the top panel of the filtered results, by clicking the Save Filter button.
You can find all Saved filters in the corresponding tab:
How to Reset Filters
You can reset filters by employing the following options:
- Immediately in the pop-up, by clicking the Reset all filters button to clear the previously selected filtering parameters.
- On the top panel of the filtered results, by clicking the Reset all button to reset both the search query and selected filtering parameters.
How to Edit and Delete Saved Filters
To Edit the saved filter:
1. Open the Saved Filters tab and select the filter which needs to be altered.
2. Press the corresponding Edit button.
3. Input changes and save the new filter.
If the save buttons are unresponsive, please try altering the name of your edited filter.
To permanently Delete the saved filter:
1. Open the Saved Filters tab and select the filter which needs to be deleted.
2. Press the corresponding Delete button.
Please note that you cannot restore the deleted filters.
Multi-Select the Suppliers
Add as many Suppliers as you need into the filter to get the information promptly.
To utilize the multi-select function in the Supplier field, tick the necessary Suppliers to add them into filtration:
This function is available for use on the following pages:
- The general filter on the pages of Purchase Order, Invoice, Request for Proposals, Receipt, and Create Receipt documents.
- The Add Item page in the Purchase Requisition, Request for Proposals, Warehouse Request, and Inventory Consumption documents.
- The default visual charts on Purchase Order and Invoice documents.
- The default reports on Purchase Order Export by Items and Documents, Invoice Export by Items, and Credit Note Export by Items.
- The custom reports on Purchase Order, Invoice, Request for Proposals, Receipt, Credit Note, Payment.
Filter Items by Several Categories
Multi-select and filter Items by several Categories on your Warehouses, Item Management, and Add Item to the document pages.
To apply filters, go to:
- Warehouse Management page, press the Show Filters button and select the needed Categories.
- Item Management page, press the Show Filters button and select the needed Categories.
- Add Item on the document creation page, press the Show Filters button, and select the needed Categories.
Filter the Documents by the Items/Documents Custom Fields
You can filter the documents by the Items/Documents Custom Fields. To do that, follow the steps below:
1. Make sure you have activated the necessary Items Custom Fields or Documents Custom Fields.
2. On the document management page, open the filter and add the previously activated Custom Fields options.