TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to Track Receipts Using Filters
You can gather the basic needed information without having to actually open the document by Statuses. On the Warehouse Requests management page, you can see them in the corresponding column:
- Received — you have received your items. This status appears once you create a Receipt.
- Draft — the Receipt was created but not submitted yet. Your Receipt might have this status if it requires any attachments to be added before submitting it, or if it is an old receipt.
- Pending — your Receipt is waiting for approval by the responsible manager.
- Rejected — the Receipt was not approved by one of the approvers in the approval flow.
- In Revision — a reviewer (Receipt’s initiator or approver) is editing the document.
- Canceled — the Receipt’s initiator/approver revoked it.
To expedite and optimize searches you can utilize an advanced set of filters available on every document management page. A more detailed guide on How to Use Filters in Precoro you can find in the corresponding link.
To use filters for Receipts click Filters and set the parameters you need in the appropriate fields, then click:
- Filter results — to apply the selected filtering parameters.
- Save current filter — to save the selected filtering instantly.
- Reset all filters — to reset the selected filtering parameters.
You can filter results by both Items Custom Fields and Documents Custom Fields in Receipts but first, you need to activate them as described in the instructions here.
Related Purchase Order in the Receipt
In the Purchase Order # column, there is a link to the related PO.
Opening the link, you can check the Purchase Order itself to understand whether the Order was fully received.
There are three Statuses available:
- Partly received
- Not received.
You can apply Documents Custom Fields in Purchase Order Filters from the Receipts document management page.