1. Make sure you have all taxes in Precoro and their Names are the same as the Tax Code names in NetSuite.
This video shows a missing Withholding Tax in Precoro and how to create a new one.
2. Add necessary permissions to your Integration role in NetSuite with Edit or Full level.
|Under the Lists tab:
|Under the Setup tab:
|Under the Custom record tab:
Custom Record Entries
|Record Custom Field
|Custom Record Types
WTax Journal Type
|WTax Validation Fields
Withholding Tax Code
Withholding Tax Configuration
Withholding Tax Setup
|Withholding Tax Type
Withholding Tax Type Kind
Withholding Tax Type Nexus
3. Set up the WHT display in the Transaction line fields in NetSuite.
Withholding Tax columns for the Item sublist are hidden by default. Nevertheless, you must show these custom columns so they can be mapped through SOAP web services.
- To show the custom columns, go to Customization → Lists, Records, & Fields → Transaction Line Fields.
- On the Display subtab, select Normal in the Display Type field. Edit the following item sublist fields for Withholding Tax:
- Withholding Tax Code
- Withholding Tax Rate
- Withholding Tax Base Amount
- Withholding Tax Amount
- Withholding Tax Code — Expense
- Withholding Tax Rate — Expense
- Withholding Tax Base Amount — Expense
- Withholding Tax Amount — Expense.
4. Follow this link to map Withholding Taxes in Precoro with NetSuite: app.precoro.com/ns/map_wht.
Now your documents will pass to NetSuite along with Withholding Taxes.