How to use Precoro
Ways to Use Precoro
How to Create an Inventory Report
An Inventory Report reflects data regarding stock balance and purchases for a certain period.
Inventory Report provides insights into:
- How the warehouse balance has changed during a period
- Requests and Purchases / Transfers (depending on the type of the request: Purchase Requisition or Warehouse Request)
- Orders / Items Received or to be received.
To create a new report, follow the steps below:
To be able to see and create Inventory reports, you should have access to Reports and Warehouse Manager roles.
1. Open the Reports module and click the Inventory Report button.
2. Choose the Creation Date range and the Warehouse needed.
3. Press Run Report and then Export to receive the file in XLXS format.