In Precoro, you can quickly and effectively gather the necessary data for analyses using custom reports.
Read this article to learn more about using custom reports to your maximum benefit.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why Build and Use the Expense Custom Report
- Step 1. Provide Users with Appropriate Roles
- Step 2. Create a Report
Why Build and Use the Expense Custom Report
Expense Custom Report allows you to generate all available information on the Expenses you have access to in Precoro. After running, the Expenses report can be downloaded in XLSX format.
With the Expense Custom Report, you can obtain the following information:
- Get the list of all the expenses along with their current statuses.
- Receive a categorized and itemized list of expenses made on behalf of the company.
- Analyze how much money was spent and determine what was purchased.
The report will provide you with fresh and up-to-date information as you are able to set the filters for a certain period you are interested in.
Step 1. Provide Users with Appropriate Roles
Please consider the information in this article to activate the modules necessary for further work.
Step 2. Create a Report
- Open Reports in the left-side menu and click on the Create a Custom Report button.
- Enter the name of the report.
- From the drop-down list, choose the Type of the Document — Expenses.
- Choose the necessary columns you wish to add.
- Save the changes you have made.
Please note that when building an Expenses report, you can include data from three objects: General, Items, and Company.
You can filter the Expenses Custom Report by Items and Documents Custom Fields.
Please make sure you have activated Items Custom Fields for the Expenses to see them in the Reports filters.
Find detailed instructions on how to activate Items Custom Fields for documents here.
After saving the report, it will be displayed on the main Reports page in the Saved Reports category. Subsequently, you will be able to continue working with the created report, editing, setting the filters, or deleting it.
- Adjust the filters to your needs, and press the Run Report button to receive information gathered from the database.
- If you wish to continue working with data in XLSX format, press the Export button.