In Precoro, you can quickly and effectively gather the necessary data for analyses using the custom reports functionality. Read this article to learn how to use custom reports to your maximum benefit.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Advantages of Using the Warehouse Requests Custom Report
- How to Create a Warehouse Requests Custom Report
Advantages of Using the Warehouse Requests Custom Report
Warehouse Requests Custom Report allows you to generate all available information on the WRs you have access to in Precoro. After running, the WR report can be downloaded in XLSX format.
With the WR Custom Report, you obtain the following information:
- Get the list of all the requests and monitor what has been approved or is still pending.
- Analyze requested and received items by departments/projects/accounts.
- Understand what products/services are requested by the employees.
This report will provide you with fresh and up-to-date information as you are able to set the filters for a certain period you are interested in.
How to Create a Warehouse Requests Custom Report
First, provide users with appropriate access to the Warehouse Request custom report. Please consider the information in this article to activate the modules necessary for further work.
- Open Reports in the left-side menu and click on the Create a Custom Report button.
- Enter the name of the report.
- From the drop-down list, choose the Type of the Document — Warehouse Request.
- Choose the necessary columns you wish to add.
Please note that in one report, you can include data from two objects: General and Items.
- Save the changes you have made.
After saving the report, it will be displayed on the main Reports page in the Saved Reports category. Subsequently, you will be able to continue working with the created report, editing, setting the filters, or deleting it.
- Adjust the filters to your needs, and press the Run Report button to receive information gathered from the database.
If you wish to continue working with data in XLSX format, press the Export button.