In Precoro, you can quickly and effectively gather the necessary data for analyses using the custom reports functionality.
Read this article to learn more about using custom reports to your maximum benefit.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Why Use the Stock Transfer Custom Report
Stock Transfer Custom Report allows you to generate all available information on the Stock you have access to in Precoro. After running, the Stock report can be downloaded in XLSX format.
With the Stock Transfer Custom Report, you can obtain the following information:
- Get the list of all the stock transfers, flow, and movement over a certain period of time.
- Analyze the available items stock level to help maintain the desired levels.
- Supervise the statuses, dates, and warehouses involved.
- Get complete information on the inventory consumption, including data on departments and item charts of accounts.
The report will provide you with fresh and up-to-date information as you are able to set the filters for a certain period you are interested in.
Step 1. Provide Users with Appropriate Roles
Please consider the information in this article to activate the modules necessary for further work.
Step 2. Create a Report
1. Open the Reports section in the left-side menu and click on the Create a Custom Report button.
2. Enter the Report Name.
3. From the drop-down list, choose the Type of the Document — Stock Transfer.
4. Choose the columns you wish to add.
Please note that in one report, you can include data from two objects: General and Items.
This report includes information on item transfers both from Warehouse Requests and Inventory Consumptions, making it easier to receive a unified report on all types of items.
You can add the necessary Items Custom Fields as well as the Document Custom Fields, to which you can later apply filters.
5. Save the changes you have made.
After saving the report, it will be displayed on the main Reports page in the Saved Reports category. Subsequently, you will be able to continue working with the created report, editing, setting the filters, or deleting it.6. Adjust the filters to your needs, and press the Run Report button to receive information gathered from the database.
- If you wish to continue working with data in XLSX format, press the Export button.
- If you wish to export the report to Google Sheets, consider this article.