See How to Create a Custom Report to learn more about Custom Reports in Precoro and their types.
Credit Note Custom Report type is only available for users with active Report and Invoice roles.
Credit Note Custom Report allows you to generate any data set describing all Credit Notes applied to Invoices you have access to in Precoro. After running, the Credit Note Custom Report can be downloaded in XLSX format. Thus, you can gather, filter, process, analyze, and use any information about Credit Notes.
There are two ways you can build a Credit Note Custom Report:
- By documents, using only General, Supplier, and/or Company data
- By items, using Items (and other) data.
You can also get information on the Credit Note in the following preset Precoro reports:
1. PO Report by Items
2. Invoice Report by Items.
In the custom reports based on the following documents:
- Purchase Order
Let’s consider an example of a Credit Note Custom Report by Documents. This type of reporting is suitable when you need to analyze your credit notes from the general view and cluster documents by specific features without diving into items.
Imagine you want to have a report, which will provide you with up-to-date information about all Credit Notes applied to Invoices for a particular period by your request. This report will help you have quick access to the list of credit notes and manage the credit balance of suppliers.
Such a report will basically contain the next pieces of information:
- Credit Note# / Supplier Credit Note # / Invoice # — to identify documents.
- Paid status — to know how much credit you received from a supplier.
- Credit Note Net Total / Tax Sum / Credit Note Gross Total — to track the needed amounts.
- Supplier — to be able to calculate the credit balance of a particular supplier and manage it.
Here is a guide on how to create such a report: