TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Approve an Invoice from a Preview Mode (Incl. Mass Approval Option)
- How to Approve an Invoice from a Specific Invoice Page
- How to Approve an Invoice in Received Email
How to Approve an Invoice from a Preview Mode (Incl. Mass Approval Option)
- Go to your Dashboard / Invoices screen in Precoro and filter results by the Approve indicator.
- You can Review details, Approve, or Reject an Invoice without opening it. To do this, click the corresponding button from the Action field.
- You can approve all/several pending Invoices in bulk by ticking the boxes on the left and pressing the Approve Selected button.
How to Approve an Invoice from a Specific Invoice Page
To go to a specific Invoice page, select this Invoice on the Preview. Here you can:
- Review details and download available attachments
- Attach additional documents
- Edit the Invoice (the overall document and its items in particular)
- Send Invoice for initiator’s revision to make some changes
- Approve/Reject Invoice.
Also, you can add some extra notes to the document by clicking on Add Note. Notes are shown in the PDF or XLSX versions of the document and usually stand for additional Invoice details. To communicate with your team internally, use the Add Comment field. Use “@” to send your comment to the right user or add new followers to your Invoice.
How to Approve an Invoice in Received Email
Whenever an Invoice is waiting for your approval, you will also receive an email notification with a PDF/XLSX Invoice attached at the bottom of the email. You can either Approve or Reject the document directly from your email or follow the “Open the document” link to get straight on the relevant page in Precoro.
Approve or Reject the Invoice when you are ready.
Please note: Rejected Invoice cannot be restored. The Reject action implies that it is forbidden to proceed.
You can disable email notifications on Invoices that need your approval in the Email Preferences.
The date of an Invoice's final approval appears at the top of the screen as Approval Date.