TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Approve a WR from a Preview Mode (Incl. Mass Approval Option)
- How to Approve a WR from a Specific WR Page
- How to Approve a WR in Received Email
How to Approve a Warehouse Request from a Preview Mode
(Incl. Mass Approval Option)
- Go to your Dashboard / Warehouse Requests screen in Precoro and filter results by the Approve indicator.
- You can Review details, Approve, or Reject a WR without opening it. To do this, click the corresponding button from the Action field.
- You can approve all/several pending WRs in bulk by ticking the boxes on the left and pressing the Approve Selected button.
How to Approve a Warehouse Request from a Specific WR Page
To go to a specific WR page, select this WR on the Preview. Here you can:
- Review details and download available attachments
- Attach additional documents
- Edit the WR (the overall document and its items in particular)
- Send WR for the initiator’s revision to make some changes
- Approve/Reject WR.
Also, you can add some extra notes to the document by clicking on Add Note. Notes are shown in the PDF or XLSX versions of the document and usually stand for additional WR details.
To communicate with your team internally, use the Add Comment field. Use “@” to send your comment to the right user or add new followers to your WR.
How to Approve a WR in Received Email
Whenever a Warehouse Request is waiting for your approval, you will also receive an email notification with a PDF/XLSX PO attached at the bottom of the email.
You can either Approve or Reject the document directly from your email or follow the “Open the document” link to get straight to the relevant page in Precoro.
Approve or Reject WR when you are ready.
Please note: Rejected WR cannot be restored. The Reject action implies that it is forbidden to proceed.
You can disable email notifications on Warehouse Requests that need your approval in the Email Preferences.
The date of a WR’s final approval appears at the top of the screen as Approval Date.