TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Approve a Receipt from a Preview Mode (Incl. Mass Approval Option)
- How to Approve a Receipt from a Specific Receipt Page
- How to Approve a Receipt in Received Email
How to Approve a Receipt from a Preview Mode (Incl. Mass Approval Option)
3. You can approve all/several pending Receipts in bulk by ticking the boxes on the left and pressing the Approve Selected button.
1. Go to your Dashboard / Receipts screen in Precoro and filter results by the Approve indicator.
2. You can Review details, Approve, or Reject a Receipt without opening it. To do this, click the corresponding button from the Action field.
How to Approve a Receipt from a Specific Receipt Page
To go to a specific Receipt page, select this Receipt on the Preview. Here you can:
- Review details and download available attachments
- Attach additional documents
- Edit the Receipt (the overall document and its items in particular)
- Send Receipt for initiator’s revision to make some changes
- Approve/Reject Receipt.
Also, you can add some extra notes to the document by clicking on Add Note. Notes are shown in the PDF or XLSX versions of the document and usually stand for additional Receipt details.To communicate with your team internally, use the Add Comment field. Use “@” to send your comment to the right user or add new followers to your Receipt.
How to Approve a Receipt in Received Email
Whenever a Receipt is waiting for your approval, you will also receive an email notification with a PDF/XLSX Receipt attached at the bottom of the email.
You can either Approve or Reject the document directly from your email or follow the “Open the document” link to get straight on the relevant page in Precoro.
Approve or Reject Receipt when you are ready.
Please note: Rejected Receipt cannot be restored. The Reject action implies that it is forbidden to proceed.
You can disable email notifications on Receipts that need your approval in the Email Preferences.
The date of a Receipt final approval appears at the top of the screen as Approval Date.