TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Approve a PR from a Preview Mode (Incl. Mass Approval Option)
- How to Approve a PR from a Specific PR Page
- How to Approve a PR in Received Email
How to Approve a Purchase Requisition from a Preview Mode
(Incl. Mass Approval Option)
1. Use your Dashboard / Purchase Requisition screen in Precoro. Filter results by the Approve indicator.
2. You could Review details, Approve or Reject a PR without opening it. To do this, click the corresponding button from the Action field.
3. You may Approve all/several pending PRs in bulk by сhecking the boxes on the left and using the Approve Selected button.
How to Approve a PR from a Specific PR Page
To go to a specific Purchase Requisition page, select this PR on the Preview. Here you can:
- Review details and download available attachments
- Attach additional documents
- Edit the PR (the overall document and its items in particular)
- Send PR for the initiator’s revision to make some changes
- Approve/Reject PR.
Also, you can add some extra notes to the document by clicking on Add Note. Notes are shown in the PDF or XLSX versions of the document and usually stand for additional PR details.
To communicate with your team internally, use the Add Comment field. Use “@” to send your comment to the right user or add new followers to your PR.
How to Approve a PR in Received Email
Whenever a Purchase Requisition is waiting for your approval, you will also receive an email notification with a PDF/XLSX PO attached at the bottom of the email.
You can either Approve or Reject the document directly from your email or follow the “Open the document” link to get straight on the relevant page in Precoro.
Approve or Reject PR when you are ready.
Please note: Rejected PR cannot be restored. The Reject action implies that it is forbidden to proceed.
You can disable email notifications on Purchase Requisition that need your approval in the Email Preferences.
The date of a PR’s final approval appears at the top of the screen as Approval Date.