TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to Approve a Purchase Order from a Preview Mode (Incl. Mass Approval Option)
- How to Approve a Purchase Order from a Specific PO Page
- How to Approve a Purchase Order in Received Email
How to Approve a Purchase Order from a Preview Mode (Incl. Mass Approval Option)
- Go to your Dashboard / Purchase Order screen in Precoro and filter results by the Approve indicator.
- You can Review details, Approve, or Reject a Purchase Order without opening it. To do this, click the corresponding button from the Action field.
- You can approve all/several pending Purchase Orders in bulk by ticking the boxes on the left and pressing the Approve Selected button.
How to Approve a Purchase Order from a Specific PO Page
To go to a specific Purchase Order page, select this Purchase Order on the Preview. Here you can:
- Review details and download available attachments
- Attach additional documents
- Edit the Purchase Order (the overall document and its items in particular)
- Send Purchase Order for initiator’s revision to make some changes
- Approve/Reject Purchase Order.
Also, you can add some extra notes to the document by clicking on Add Note. Notes are shown in the PDF or XLSX versions of the document and usually stand for additional Purchase Order details.
To communicate with your team internally, use the Add Comment field. Use “@” to send your comment to the right user or add new followers to your Purchase Order.
Learn more about Working with Notes and Comments in Documents in Precoro.
How to Approve a Purchase Order in Received Email
Whenever a Purchase Order is waiting for your approval, you will also receive an email notification with a PDF/XLSX PO attached at the bottom of the email.
You can either Approve or Reject the document directly from your email or follow the “Open the document” link to get straight to the relevant page in Precoro.
Approve or Reject the Purchase Order when you are ready.
Please note: Rejected Purchase Order cannot be restored. The Reject action implies that it is forbidden to proceed.
You can disable email notifications on Purchase Orders that need your approval in the Email Preferences.
The date of a Purchase Order final approval appears at the top of the screen as Approval Date.
How to Approve a PO with Existing Supplier Approval Workflow
If you have a set Supplier Workflow in your company, please note that Purchase Orders will not be available for Confirmation if the Supplier is still Pending or has been Rejected. Documents can only be confirmed for Approved Suppliers.
Please learn more about working with Supplier Approval functionality here.