- TABLE OF CONTENTS
How to Add a New Supplier to the Suppliers Portal
To add a new supplier to the Suppliers Portal, you should do the following:
1. Open the Supplier Management page.
Note: If you do not see the Invitation to the Suppliers Portal button, contact your CS manager.
4. In the appeared window, click on New Invitation, select the new supplier, enter their email, and press Send.
An invitation email will be sent to the Supplier.
5. Once the Supplier receives their invitation, they need to confirm it and register in the Suppliers Portal. After that, you will receive a notification that the Supplier has been registered.
Precoro will send you a notification email to your inbox regarding the Supplier registration progress so you will constantly be up-to-date with the latest changes.
The letter will read as follows, letting you know that the Supplier has accepted your invitation:
How to Send POs to a New Supplier Automatically
To do that, follow this instruction:
1. Go to Suppliers Management, find your new supplier, and press the Edit button.
2. In the Automatic PO sending field, select Yes → Update.
If there are multiple new suppliers, you can send them POs in bulk:
1. In Suppliers Management, click Update Suppliers and download the XSLX file.
2. Find the Automatic PO sending column and enter “1” for the suppliers to whom the order should be sent automatically.3. Save the file and upload it back to Precoro.
Then, the Supplier will need to create a new catalog and add their items there.
How to Match a Supplier’s Category with Your Own
After the Supplier has created a catalog of items, you need to match the Supplier’s categories with your company’s categories.
To do that, follow the steps below:
2. Click the Match Supplier’s Category button on the right panel.
3. Find the category you want to match and click the corresponding Action button:
- You can either Add the exact equivalent or enter your alternative.
- Also, you can Select the category from the list of your existing ones:
If you decide to Hide the category, you will not be able to see any Items in this category.