TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Available formats and volume limitations
- Necessary User Roles to Upload and Delete Attachments
- What actions are available with attachments
- Keeping Track of the Changes
- Automatic Attachment Transfer to Purchase Order documents
- Automatic Attachment Transfer from Purchase Order to Invoice and Receipt documents
In Precoro, you can add file attachments to each new document created:
- Purchase Order (there are two attachment types available Internal and External)
- Warehouse Request
- Purchase Requisition
- Request for Proposal
Available formats and volume limitations
The available attachment volume in a document should not exceed 2 MB.
You can upload various file formats: webp, jpeg, pjpeg, png, tiff, gif, zip, xml, csv, pdf, and msg.
Users with Creator and Approver roles can upload and delete the attached documents. Users with Viewer roles can only see and download already attached files. They cannot add or delete the existing files.
Users with roles, who are able to edit the attachments, can add or delete them on any of the document stages.
To upload files into documents, you can either:
- Use the Add attachments button.
- Drag the necessary file from the computer.
In Purchase Orders, you can also choose the type of attachment you wish to add, Internal or External. It is also possible to drag and drop files between those types. More helpful information on how to work with the Purchase Order attachments you can find in this article.
What actions are available with attachments
All the attached files are available in preview mode. This means you can see the information without having to download the attached file to the computer. To open the preview, simply click on the file's name.
If necessary, you are also able to download the attached file to your computer by clicking on the Download button.
Keeping Track of the Changes
All the actions users have performed with attachments may be tracked in the Revision History of the document: