- Mass Complete Purchase Orders
- Automatic Attachment Transfer to Purchase Order documents
- Low Stock Notifications
- Turning off the Receipts module will complete Purchase Orders with the following statuses:
Approved + Paid + Not received / Partly received
- Turning off the Invoices module will complete Purchase Orders with the following statuses:
Approved + Received + Not billed / Not paid / Partly paid
When switching off one of the sections, you will see the informational window with the Statuses of your uncompleted Purchase Order.
To proceed, press the Yes button below, and the mass complete function will be activated. After the successful completion, Precoro will notify you how many Purchase Order documents were completed.
The attachments from Purchase Requisitions and Requests for Proposals can be automatically transferred to Purchase Orders to the Internal and External sections, respectively:
- Attachments from the Purchase Requisition documents will be transferred into the Internal section of Purchase Orders.
- Attachments from the Requests for Proposals documents will be transferred into the External section of Purchase Orders.
To activate this function, tick the Automatically transfer attachments from Purchase Requisition in Basic Settings → Purchase Order tab:
The automatically transferred attachment shows the number and type from the original document:
You will also be able to create the Purchase Orders for the low-stock items directly from the Warehouse management page: