In Precoro, you can create and send approved Invoices to Xero. More on how to work with this function is here.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How does an integrated payment process work
- How to import the Payment into Precoro
- Payment cancellation
- Additional useful materials
How does an integrated payment process work
1. Create an Invoice in Precoro.
2. Approve it in Precoro so it would be automatically sent to Xero.
3. Approve the Bill in Xero and add Payment.
4. Import the Payment from Xero to Precoro.
How to import the Payment into Precoro
Please note that the Payments import window is only available when you choose the Approved Invoice type of document.
2. Press the Import Payments button below, and Precoro will notify
You can Cancel the imported payment from Xero manually following the standard Precoro functionality. More on working with payments in Precoro you can find here.
Additional useful materials
- Getting Started with Xero
- Data Synchronization between Xero and Precoro
- Exporting Approved Purchase Orders to Xero
- Exporting Approved Invoices to Xero