In Precoro, you can choose the documents and data you wish to send or import from Xero, and the previous articles would help you:
1. Set up the Xero integration.
2. Learn more about the data synchronization between the two systems.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Select the PO document to send
- How the Purchase Order is sent to Xero
- What data is being sent
- How to find the POs that are not sent to Xero
- Editing or Revising the PO
- PO Cancellation
Select the PO document to send
To send the Approved Purchase Order to Xero, o
How the Purchase Order is sent to Xero
As soon as the Purchase Order document in Precoro receives the status Approved, it is automatically sent to Xero.
In Xero, the document receives the Awaiting Approval status.
The PO document in Xero might have the following statuses:
- Draft — available only if you start creating the PO via Xero.
- Awaiting Approval — all the approved orders will have this status in Xero.
- Approved — the PO gets this status after being approved by the proper responsible person.
- Billed — after receiving approval, the document can be marked as billed, and in Xero, you can automatically create a draft bill copying the current PO.
- Deleted — if the PO has been canceled in Precoro, the document in Xero will get this status. These documents are no longer available for editing. You can learn more information here.
What data is being sent
- General Order information
|Precoro System||Xero System|
|Purchase Order #||Order number|
|Delivery Date||Delivery Date|
|Order currency||Currency name|
- Notes, Comments, and Attachments
In Xero, there will be no differentiation between the Internal and External attachments as it was in Precoro.
You can find all of the Attachments in the informational panel upwards.
In the History & Notes, you can find the Notes as well as the date of their import and the User who imported them.
Since the attachments, comments, and notes were imported from Precoro, the User, in that case, will be System Generated by default.
|Xero Chart of Accounts||Account|
Editing or Revising the PO
The changes you have made in Precoro can only be applied to those POs that have not yet been approved and have the Awaiting approval status.
If you make changes and send them to the Xero document, which has already been approved, they will not be imported.
You can Edit or Revise the PO in Precoro using the standard system logic. To send the made changes into Xero, please use the correspondent button:
More information on PO revision and editing in Precoro you can find here.
To Cancel the PO in both systems, you would need to go to Precoro and Cancel the document there. This status will be automatically sent and updated in Xero to Deleted.
In Xero, the document will change status into Deleted, and it will no longer be available for editing in both systems.
In History & Notes bloc, you will see the date and time of integrated change and the corresponding message about the PO deletion.