The Purchase Requisition is a document generated by a department employee to request that the company order certain items and advise on quantity and the timeframe for the order. Please consider this article to learn more about the Purchase Requisition and how to use it in Precoro.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Set up the Purchase Requisition module in the Basic Settings
- Give the appropriate roles to the users
- Create the Approval Workflow
- Empty Rows for Items — allows users to add items to the Requisition in a free form.
Turning this feature on, users would have two options when adding items. They could either pick the item from the Catalog or manually add all the necessary information.
Turning this feature off allows users to only add items from the Catalog. Thus, there is no adding items manually, as the button "Add Empty Row" will not be displayed in the document:
You can benefit from using Empty Rows when:
- You are confident that users will select the Chart of Accounts as needed, following the Accounting rules.
- There will be no errors or misspellings with denominations.
In case you wish to receive clear and formalized information on the items you are buying or assist your users with selecting the Chart of Accounts, it will be better to use the Catalog items. Then you can turn off the Empty Rows for Items and add your Catalog.
Please consider this article to learn more about how to create a Catalog.
- Display prices — allows users to see the price and Total Sum of the document.
Turning this feature off allows you not to show the price of the items and the Total Sum for the users:
- Enable SKU — allows users to see the SKU
Turning off the feature would remove the SKU information from the item's row. Thus your users wouldn't see it.
You can find detailed instructions on creating and setting up the Approval Workflow in this article.