- Design Changes
- Future design and usability changes
- Information on related Requests for Proposals was added to the Purchase Requisitions Custom Report
- Precoro allowed editing Documents Custom Fields that are used in the Approval Workflow for all documents
Our goal at Precoro is to make your purchasing-related tasks efficient, seamless, and automated. The team is constantly working on solving more business challenges and improving the user experience for our customers. We are excited to announce a major design update for Precoro to make it even more user-friendly and easy to use for our customers.
Over the upcoming weeks, you will see visual changes in your Precoro account.
This week, we will launch:
Refreshed fonts and color palette
New style for menu and top bar
We divided the menu into three logical sections based on their purposes:
- tracking and management artifacts like budgets, reports, inventory, suppliers
- and configurations
- Ability to stretch the list of documents and items.
- Leaf over your documents vertically as you see them in the list.
- New tabs in the preview for comments and attachments to improve the approval experience.
- Quick action 'Go to items' to reduce scrolling through document pages.
- Stiched actions 'Edit' and 'Delete' in the items table.
- Ability to save your item by pressing 'Ener' instead of clicking on the confirmation checkbox.