In Precoro, you can quickly and effectively gather the necessary data for analyses using custom reports functionality.
Consider this article to learn more about using the custom reports to your maximum benefit.
Why build and use an Inventory Custom Report
Inventory Custom Report allows you to generate all available information from the Inventory module. After running, the report can be downloaded in XLSX format for further work.
What kind of information you obtain with an Inventory Custom Report:
- Receive fresh stock balance on all the warehouses along with the prices.
- Understand what kind of product and its quantity is available on certain warehouse.
- Analyze the warehouse remains to make smart decisions on future procurements.
The report will provide you with fresh and up-to-date information.
Step 1. Provide users with the appropriate roles
Please consider the information in this article to activate the modules necessary for further work.
Step 2. Create a Report
- Open Reports in the left-side menu and click on Create a Custom Report button.
- Enter the name of the report.
- From the drop down list choose the Type of the Document — Inventory.
- Choose the necessary columns you wish to add.
Please note that in one report, you can include data from two objects: General and Items.
- Save the changes you have made.
After saving the report, it will be displayed on the main Reports page in the Saved Reports category. Subsequently, you would be able to continue working with the created report, editing, setting the filters, or deleting it.
- Adjust the filters to your needs, and press the Run Report button to receive information gathered from the database.
- If you wish to continue working with data in XLSX format, press the Export button.