In Precoro, you can quickly and effectively gather the necessary data for analyses using custom reports functionality.
Consider this article to learn more about using the custom reports to your maximum benefit.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Why build and use the Warehouse Requests Custom Report
- Step 1. Provide users with the appropriate roles
- Step 2. Create a Report
Why build and use the Warehouse Requests Custom Report
What kind of information you obtain with the WR Custom Report:
- Get the list of all the requests and monitor what has been approved or still pending.
- Analyze requested and received items by departments/projects/accounts.
- Understand what products/services are requested by the employees.
The report will provide you with fresh and up-to-date information as you are able to set the filters for a certain period you are interested in.
Step 2. Create a Report
- Open Reports in the left-side menu and click on Create a Custom Report button.
- Enter the name of the report.
- From the drop down list choose the Type of the Document — Warehouse Request.
- Choose the necessary columns you wish to add.
Please note that in one report, you can include data from two objects: General and Items.
- Save the changes you have made.
After saving the report, it will be displayed on the main Reports page in the Saved Reports category. Subsequently, you would be able to continue working with the created report, editing, setting the filters, or deleting it.
- Adjust the filters to your needs, and press the Run Report button to receive information gathered from the database.
- If you wish to continue working with data in format, press the Export button.