- Vacation Mode
- Invoices: changes in the re-approval after the documents' revision
- The Active/Inactive column was removed from Suppliers and Items imports
- Suppliers in NetSuite integrated companies will be updated periodically
- The description field was added to items in all documents
Precoro launched a basic functionality for Vacation Mode.
The improvements to this feature will be available in the next releases.
How it works:
- Go to Profile Settings —> the Vacation Mode tab;
- Here you can turn on the switch and set dates when you are away;
- You can also see a preview of your status;
- Click the Update button to save changes;
When the user is set ‘as away,’ he will not get any emails about new documents.
We changed the process of the documents' re-approval after the revision. This feature is available not only for Purchase Orders but also for Invoices.
Precoro will not trigger the re-approval in the following cases:
- If there were not any changes at all;
- Changes of Items Custom Fields if the Budget or Budget Line remains the same;
- Changes of Items Custom Fields if the document's budget does not include any Items Custom Fields.
*We will launch this feature for all other documents types in our next release.
The Active/Inactive column was removed from Suppliers and Items imports
Suppliers in NetSuite integrated companies will be updated periodically
Precoro enabled the auto-update of the integrated with NetSuite Suppliers for all companies.
How it works:
Once a week - on Monday - all integrated with NetSuite suppliers will be updated. The update includes the following information:
- Suppliers names;
- Active / Inactive statuses of Suppliers;
- All other integrated data;
- If the Supplier was removed from NetSuite — Precoro would deactivate it;
The description field was added to items in all documents
The description field will be displayed in the following documents:
- Stock Transfer
This field can be edited. Even if the item was added from the Item Management;