Firstly, ensure that the Approval Workflow for Expenses is set up for your company:
There are three ways to approve an Expense:
- Specific Expense.
1. Use your Dashboard / Expenses screen in Precoro. Filter results by the Approve indicator.
2. You can Review details, Approve or Reject an Expense without opening it. To do this, click the corresponding button from the Action field.
To get into the specific Expense page, select this Expense on the Preview. Here you can:
- Review details (incl. corresponding budget balance);
- Download available attachments;
- Attach additional documents;
- Edit Expense;
- Send Expense for initiator's revision to make some changes;
- Approve/Reject Expense;
Also, you can add some extra notes to the document by clicking on "Add Note." Notes are printed on a document PDF/XLSX files and usually stand for additional Expense details. Use the "Add Comment" field to communicate with your team internally. Use "@" to send your comment to a relevant user or add new followers to your Invoice.
When there's an Expense waiting for your approval, you'll also receive an email notification with a PDF/XLSX Expense attached at the bottom. You can either Approve or Reject the document directly from your email, or follow the "Open the document" link to get straight into the relevant page in Precoro.