- Email Reminders for Approvers
- Integration of Items from NetSuite to Precoro was improved
- Updates for Email Preferences page
- Better manual Purchase Order complete
- Custom fields transfer from Purchase Requisitions to Requests for Proposals
- The revision and cancellation of Invoices from the Supplier Portal was improved
- Some columns were removed from the Reports "Invoice by item" and "Credit Note by item"
Integration of Items from NetSuite to Precoro was improved
The process of the Items import was improved — now, you can:
- Choose which items should be imported from NetSuite to Precoro and which not.
- Select one of two types of matching for 'SKU' and 'Name' fields.
1. To import the selected Items from NetSuite to Precoro:
- Press the “Import Items” button on the integration page;
- Select items that have to be imported from NetSuite to Precoro (or select all ones);
- Click the “Import” button.
2. To manage the settings of Item fields ('SKU' and 'Name') matching between NetSuite and Precoro:
Use the radio buttons on the integration page to choose the desired type. You can choose one of two options:
- The first option (current matching approach):
- SKU in Precoro = Vendor code from NetSuite;
- Name in Precoro = Item name/number from NetSuite
- Second option (new matching approach):
- SKU in Precoro = Item name/number from NetSuite;
- Name in Precoro = Display name/code from NetSuite
Matching for other Item fields remains the same.
Updates for Email Preferences page
Email Preferences page received a few important updates:
- Сheckbox names were improved to be more clear and consistent with correspondent emails
- New options of email available to switch on/off were added, some options received updates (12 in total):
- Pending Transfer
- Pending Transfer
Better manual Purchase Order complete
Now, you can manually complete the Purchase Order if it was created and approved before disabling particular modules.
If you first created a Purchase Order and then turned off Payments, Invoices, or Receipts, then such a Purchase Order can be completed manually.
- You created the Purchase Order and the Receipt. Then the Invoices module became inactive;
- The Purchase Order remained on the approved and received statuses;
- You can click the “Mark as completed” button on the Purchase Order page, and the document receive completed and received statuses;
Custom fields transfer from Purchase Requisitions to Requests for Proposals
Now all custom fields used in both documents will be transferred from Purchase Requisition to Request for Proposal at the creation stage. This applies to Documents Custom Fields and Items Custom Fields.
The revision and cancellation of Invoices from the Supplier Portal was improved
Due to our releases:
- The Supplier can revise or cancel the Invoice right in the Supplier Portal;
- The Invoice issuer and all Invoice approvers can revise and cancel the document;
- If the Invoice was revised by the Supplier — it would trigger the re-approval;
- If an Approver was added after the Invoice received the approved status — he would also have access to the revision and cancellation;
Some columns were removed from the Reports "Invoice by item" and "Credit Note by item"
Starting from February 24, some columns that pull data from the Catalog and related Purchase Orders were removed.
That's all columns with:
- Items Custom Fields marked with [PRODUCT] in both reports;
- Documents Custom Fields and Items Custom Fields marked with [PURCHASE ORDER] in the "Invoice by item" report;
Note: Columns with Custom Fields from the Invoices will remain in these reports.
- To extract the Items Custom Fields data from the Catalog, use the "Catalog Revision History report."
- To add Custom Fields from the related Purchase Orders to the Invoice report, use an "Invoice Custom Report."