Amazon Punchin is a similar function to Punchout.
The primary purpose of the Punchin:
- Reduce manual entry of the PO;
- Avoid unapproved spendings on Amazon;
- Eliminate undefined Invoices that your accounting team receives and should pay with no approval;
How does it work?
Differences between Punchin and Punchout:
- With Punchin, your shopping experience will start from Amazon and shopping cart
*In the Punchout, you will need to log in to the e-procurement system, and then you will be redirected to Amazon to fill in your shopping cart,
- Amazon Punchin will reserve your prices and quantities in stock for seven days. Therefore, you will have no changes in the costs if your PO is approved in seven days.