- PDF/XLSX documents big update — final improvements
- Precoro Mobile App — in progress
- Budgets import
PDF/XLSX documents big update — final improvements
We finished updating all our printed documents templates. Here is what we have done for this release:
- The page numbering was added. The format is the following: "1 / X" — where X is the total number of pages in the document;
- The "Terms & Conditions" section was improved - now, we don't display the credit period separately in PDF/XLSX documents to avoid duplicates;
- Displaying of suppliers' contacts: all contact data is displayed in a more logical order: name-email-phone (previously we had email-name-phone);
Please note: we changed it not only in PDF/XLSX documents but also on the document's pages;
Let's take a look at the p
And here is a new Purchase Order layout:
Now you can download Precoro as a mobile app from the browser.
Note: it’s not a typical application that you can download from Google Play or App Store. But it has the full functionality as the usual Precoro has.
How it works:
You can see an Install button in your profile menu;
By clicking on this button, you'll be able to add Precoro to the Home Screen and use it as an app;
- You might not see the Install button if your phone has iOS. To install Precoro as an application on iOS:
- Open Precoro in your Safari browser;
- Click on the Share button;
- Scroll down and tap Add to Home Screen button;
- Here you are — Precoro is installed as an application on your device!
Precoro added a possibility to import Budgets. Please, follow this article to learn more about how it works.