In Precoro, you can ameliorate your company's working process by utilizing the Budget module. Following this link, you can acquire more information on setting up and using the module.
To import a new Budget, follow these five steps below:
1. Open the Budgets module in the left-side menu and click on the Import Budget button.
2. Select the necessary settings to create and download a template file first.
- Select what to include in your budget — this allows you to choose options from the list of available Document Custom Fields (e.g., Teams, Requester). You can find more on how to create a DCF here. Also, select the options available from the Items Custom Fields (e.g., Chart of Accounts). You can find more on how to create an ICF here.
Additionally, you can choose by which field you would like to import the ICFs and Locations: Name or Code.
- Set up the period and duration of your budget — select the desired settings to form a template.
With the Custom Period option, you can choose any desirable timeframe.
3. Check the information entered in the previous steps and press the Download button to receive a template.
4. Save the downloaded template file on your PC and edit it.
Carefully follow the instructions and hints at the top in the yellow filing.
5. Upload the redacted file into Precoro by selecting it on the computer and pressing the Import button.
- Do I need to mention all the Locations to import a budget for them?
No. You can enter 'All.'
- Can I import the budget for inactive Locations, Accounts, and Departments?
No. The system will show an error indicating that the option is inactive.