You can see the Budget import on the budget page or click here to open import.
How does it work?
- You need to select the settings for your budget: Locations, Departments, Projects, Accounts, Period and Duration;
- Download and fill out the template;
- Upload the template into Precoro and press 'Import.'
With one budget template, you can import multiple budgets. These budgets should have a similar structure, settings, and period.
In the budget template, you will see key points on how to fill out the template.
Here are few points to note:
- The Account budget should be under the Budget line
- You need to fill in the settings every time you want to import a budget, even if you already have a template;
- 'Import custom fields by' allows you to import your budget based on Account/Department/Project code or name