You can see the Budget import on the budget page or click here to open import.
How does it work?
- You need to select the settings for your budget: Locations, Departments, Projects, Accounts, Period, and Duration.
- Download and fill out the template. Please, do not use 'Polaris Office' as the editor.
- Upload the template into Precoro and press 'Import.'
With one budget template, you can import multiple budgets. These budgets should have a similar structure, settings, and period.
In the budget template, you will see key points on how to fill out the template. Here are a few points to note:
- The Account budget should be under the Budget line
- You need to fill in the settings every time you want to import a budget, even if you already have a template
- 'Import custom fields by' allows you to import your budget based on Account/Department/Project code or name
- Do I need to mention all of the Locations to import a budget for them? - No. You can put 'All.'
- Can I import the budget for inactive Locations, Accounts, Departments? - No. There will be an error indicating that the option is inactive.