See How to Create a Custom Report to learn more about Custom Reports in Precoro and its types.
Note: Credit Note type of Custom Report is available only for users with active "Report" and "Invoice" roles.
Credit Note Custom Report allows you to generate any data set describing all Credit Notes applied to Invoices you have access to in Precoro. After running, Credit Note Custom Report could be downloaded in XLSX format. Thus, you can gather, filter, process, analyze, and use any information about Credit Notes.
In general, there are two ways you can build a Credit Note Custom Report:
- By documents, using only General, Supplier, and/or Company data
- By items, using Items (and other) data
See How to Create a Custom Report to learn more about data types in Custom Reports.
Let's consider an example of a Credit Note Custom Report by Documents. Such a way of reporting is proper when you need to analyze your credit notes from the general view and cluster documents by specific features without diving into items.
Let's say you want to have a report, which will provide you with up-to-date information about all Credit Notes applied to Invoices for a particular period by your request. This report will help you have quick access to the list of credit notes and manage the credit balance of suppliers.
Such a report will basically contain the next pieces of information:
- Credit Note# / Supplier Credit Note # / Invoice # - to identify documents,
- Paid - to know how much credit you received from a supplier,
- Credit Note Net Total / Tax Sum / Credit Note Gross Total - to track the needed amounts,
- Supplier - to be able to calculate the credit balance of a particular supplier and manage it.
Here is a guide on how to create such a report:
To see the example of Custom report by items, see the article How to Create a Purchase Order Custom Report or How to Create a Purchase Requisition Custom Report.