- Changes in features and modules naming
- Update in PDF/XLSX documents: Purchase Order
- A drop-down menu for 'Supplier' fields now have buttons for better navigation
- Location → Location/Shipping Address
The Location field will be renamed for Purchase Orders. You'll notice these changes on the Purchase Order create and show pages, in reports, and in filters as well.
- Invoice Payment Date → Invoice Due Date
We will rename the Payment date field in Invoices. The Due Date feels correct for this document type. You'll notice these changes all over the product: Invoice pages, reports, and filters.
Purchase Order pdf/xlsx file’s appearance received a few changes:
- Purchase Order's header now contains a new item - Approval Date
- Supplier and Bill to blocks became more structured and readable (the same changes in these blocks are reflected in the Invoice pdf/xlsx)
- Even-numbered rows in the Item table are now highlighted in light grey. So when it’s a long list of items in PO, it becomes more readable than before
- Exchange rate field in multi-currency PO moved to the Item table to be right above columns with prices