- Update in PDF/XLSX documents: Products Custom Fields printing out
- Purchase Orders can be completed manually
- Approval Steps data units in Custom Reports have some changes
Products Custom Fields now will be displayed in PDF/XLSX documents in the table of items after the 'Name' field:
We also remind that:
- SKU, Unit, and Products Custom Fields columns aren't printed out in PDF/XLSX documents if they are empty for all items
- For Products Custom Fields (of Select type), you can manage which columns - Code, Name, or both - will be printed in the item table of PDF/XLSX documents.
Purchase Orders can be completed manually
Manual completion is available only for authorized users who can revise/reject the Purchase Order at the approval stage.
To complete Purchase Order manually:
1. Make sure that the document has Approved status.
2. Click on Mark as completed to close the Purchase Order document manually.
Approval Steps data units in Custom Reports have some changes
We removed Approved by and Approval Date data units from the General Data in the Custom Report Creator. Now, to add the data about the documents' approval status, you can use the following data units:
*Changes are relevant for PO, PR, Invoice and Receipt Custom Reports
- Approval Step #, User contains information with User's name and email, who approves this document on the step #.
- Approval Step #, Date reflects the date the User approved this document at the Approval Step #.
- Pending Approval Step shows the # and name of the Approval step, which is expected to be made.
- Pending Approval from contains information with User's name and email, from whom the Pending Approval Step is expected.
- Final Approval Date reveals when the document received the status 'Approved.' It will be blank if it doesn't have the status 'Approved.'