- Changes to selecting Products Custom Field options for documents;
- An editing page for Receipts was added;
- The ‘Type’ column was added to the Purchase Orders list page;
- ‘Product type’ filter in Catalog;
- More updates for Custom Reports;
Changes to selecting Products Custom Field options for documents
While adding items to a document, you'll be able to select only those Products Custom Fields (COA, Ledger Accounts, e.g.) options that are included in the selected Budget.
Naturally, this works only with Budgets that include Products Custom Fields.
By way of example:
The ‘Type’ column was added to the Purchase Orders list page
Now you can see the document type right from the Purchase Orders list.
'Product type' filter in Catalog
This update should help you search items more effectively because now, you can filter items by Product type in the Catalog.
More updates for Custom Reports
- We removed abbreviations in columns names. For example, POs Create Date → Purchase Order Create Date.
- Some columns names should be clearer now. Examples:
- Item Gross Total → Item Gross Total, document currency
- Item Total, company currency → Item Net Total, company currency
- New columns were added: