- Add Approval steps any place within the Approval Workflow
- Sort Products Custom Fields and Documents Custom Fields options
- Complete a Purchase Requisition without creating a Purchase Order
- A new “Waiting for PO creation” filter is in the PRs list
Add Approval steps any place within the Approval Workflow
From now on, you can create and add additional approval steps anywhere within the Approval Workflow.
Complete a Purchase Requisition without creating a Purchase Order
Pursuant to this release, it is now possible to complete a Purchase Requisitions with just one click...you no longer need to create Purchase Orders to complete PRs.
How it works:
Please, see our article to learn more about How to complete Purchase Requisition without Purchase Order creation.
New filter released: Purchase Requisitions waiting for the Purchase Order creation
A new filter has been added to assist your analysis:
You can now find out if any Purchase Requisitions have not been yet converted into Purchase Orders.
To do this, apply the filter either in the PRs list or PRs reports:
1. “yes” means that a Requisition is available for a Purchase Order creation.
2. “no” — means that all the items have been already added to the Purchase Order or rejected.