- Item statuses are removed from documents
- Attachments from related Requests for Proposals in Purchase Orders
- Integration of the Vendor Code <—> SKU and Primary Vendor <—> Supplier between NetSuite and Precoro in catalog items / NS items.
- Confirmation of the document revise
Precoro will no longer display item statuses on document pages.
If an item was rejected, a red dot will appear next to the respective item in the items list to indicate that it has been rejected.
Attachments from related Requests for Proposals in Purchase Orders
When creating a Request for Proposals from Purchase Requisitions, and then a Purchase Order, you can see related attachments in the following way: go from the Purchase Order directly to "Show Requests" button to see attachments from the Purchase Requisition, and then click on related Request for Proposal to see attachments there.
The Vendor Code will be matched with the SKU field in Precoro.
If an item with the same SKU and Supplier already exists in Precoro — we won’t import or sync the duplicated items.
You can use the Update Products button on the integration page to update your catalog items in Precoro.
If an item in NetSuite has a Preferred Vendor and a Vendor Code — these parameters will be transferred into Precoro to the SKU and Supplier fields accordingly.
- If the Vendor Code is filled out, but the item does not have a Preferred Vendor — the SKU field won't be matched.
- If the Preferred Vendor is not integrated with Precoro — items with this supplier won't be updated.
Confirmation of Document Revision
Precoro will now ask you if you are sure that you want to revise a document.