- NetSuite and QuickBooks integrations updates
- Five levels in Documents and Products Customs Fields
- Budgets optimization
- Attachments of the related documents in the PO
NetSuite integration update
A link on the Precoro Purchase Order is now displayed in Memo in NetSuite. So now you can quickly check the document with just one click.
Please note that Notes from Precoro are also displayed in NetSuite Memo.
QuickBooks and NetSuite integrations updates
Importing and updating Chart of Accounts or Customers became easier:
- Press the Update button to update already integrated options;
- Press the Import button to import new options, Chart of Accounts, or Customers;
Now your budgets will load faster!
- We added the loading process before the budget lines appear on the editing page.
- You should click the View more button to view Products Custom Fields (e.g., Accounts) in the budget.
Here how it looks like:
Attachments of the related documents in the PO
Now all attachments of the related Invoices, Receipts, and Requisitions are displayed in the Purchase Orders.
You can download attachments from these pages: Show Invoices and Credit Notes, Show Receipts, and Show Requisitions.