This type of Blanket PO requires setting up a fixed Total amount for the whole Order.
You can create Invoices for this Purchase Order until the Total of all created Invoices is under the Total of the Blanket Purchase Order.
Please note: the Total of this Order will not be included in the Budget. The Budget will be impacted only after the Invoice is created.
- How to create Blanket Purchase Order per Total
- How created Blanket Purchase Order per Total looks like
- What do you have in the Blanket PO
- How to create Invoices for this type of Order
- How to create Receipts for Blanket Purchase Order per Total
How to create a Blanket Purchase Order per Total:
- Open the Purchase Orders list —> press the Create Blanket PO button;
- Choose "Blanket Order per Total" in the field Type of Blanket PO;
- Fill in all required fields and optional ones if needed:
affects how the Available in Blanket PO amount is calculated:
- Net Total: Available amount will be calculated excluding the tax.
- Gross Total: Available amount will be calculated including the tax.
This is how a Blanket Purchase Order per Total looks:
What do you have in this document:
- Net Total / Gross Total amount for the whole Blanket PO (depends on what you've chosen while creating the Blanket PO);
- Available in Blanket PO amount — will be decreased after you create and approve an Invoice;
- Invoiced amounts: Net Total, Tax Sum, Gross Total. These are the totals of all Invoices for this Order;
Note: you cannot add items directly to the Blanket Purchase Order. Items from Invoices with ‘approved’ and 'in revision' statuses will be displayed on the Blanket Purchase Order page.
How to create Invoices for this type of Order:
- All the posted Invoices are calculated in the Blanket PO;
- You can see what is Available in Blanket PO amount on the Invoice page;
- There is no limit to the number of Invoices created for this Order;
- All items from 'approved' and 'in revision' Invoices will be added to your Blanket Purchase Order;
An Invoice can be also created from the Invoices page:
Note: If your supplier uses Supplier Portal, one would be able to invoice your order, add items, and send you the document for approval. Items from approved Invoices will be added to your Blanket Purchase Order per Total.
How to create Receipts for Blanket Purchase Order per Total:
Note: you can create receipts only when there are items in the Purchase Order. Make sure you created and approved Invoices first.
You can also create a Receipt on the Receipts page: