- A possibility to enable/disable options in Document Custom Fields
- Revised documents are highlighted in document lists
- Supplier Credit Note # was added
- An ability to type taxes manually in documents is removed
- The line that refers to T&C is changed
A possibility to enable/disable options in Custom Fields for Documents
Now you can disable options in your Custom Fields for Documents if they are not needed anymore. As well as make them active again if necessary.
And don't forget to press the 'Save' button after changes.
Supplier Credit Note # was added
The functionality of Supplier Credit Note number:
An ability to type taxes manually in documents is removed
To avoid mistakes and make the workflow easier — we removed a possibility to type taxes right in documents or product lines. So now you are able to select taxes only from the company's preset list.
You can add taxes to your company in such way:
The line that refers to T&C is changed
The line that refers to the acceptance of Terms & Conditions is now displayed at the bottom of all PDF / XLSX Purchase Orders.