Some email services may block emails to protect you from unwanted or malicious emails like phishing, scams, and spam. In this case, they are mistaking emails that you want for emails that you don’t want.
If you don't see emails Precoro sends you, we'd advise you to check the steps below:
- Check the email address (if it is correct/valid).
- Check the spam folder for emails from [email protected] and [email protected].
- Ask your IT or technical team to check the firewall settings — [email protected] and [email protected] emails can be blocked there.
- Add [email protected] and emails to the safe sender list or contact list.
How to add email to a safe-sender list (Gmail):
1. The first way to unblock the email is to add Precoro to your Contacts. To do that, please:
- On your computer, go to your Contacts;
- At the top left corner, select Create contact;
- Enter the contact’s information, including the [email protected] email address;
- Select Save in the bottom right corner;
- Repeat for [email protected] if needed;
2. You can also create a filter rule to keep the desired email out of spam:
- Open the Gmail website from your computer
- In the search box at the top, select the Down arrow
- In the From field, enter the [email protected] and [email protected] email addresses
- At the bottom of the search window, click Create filter
- Select Never send it to Spam
- Click Create filter
How to add email to a safe-sender list (Outlook.com):
How to add emails to your safe senders list:
- Open your Safe Senders settings.
- Under Safe senders and domains, enter the email address or precoro.com domain, and select Add.
- To add a mailing list to your safe senders, enter the mailing list under Safe mailing lists and select Add.
- Select Save.